Being strategic when it comes to content creation often means working smarter not harder. That’s exactly what you can do when you use these tips to get more out of your popular content! By using content that has already performed well you can double down on what’s already working. Stay tuned to hear how you can get more out of your popular content.
Repurposing your content
- Can you tweak the recipe to make something similar? Variations of that recipe.
- Take the blog post and turn it into social media content
- Add video and use that on social media
- Republish to the top of your feed
Using popular content for more ideas
- Popular content tells you what readers already like and are searching Google for
- Your highest organic traffic to posts also tells you what Google considers you an expert in. Even if it’s just one post, it has proven to be a top ranking post. Which means more content that is similar is likely to be favorable to Google!
- Is there a part of your recipe that can be repurposed as another post (marinade, sauce, etc.)
Turning your popular content into resources
- Ideas from the content topics for how to posts
- Top smoothie recipes → How to thicken smoothies
- Turning groups of recipes into round ups or a series (then a round up!)