Today we chat about building your website team and what you need to know when you are building that team to manage your website. We talk about building a team for your website and thinking like a CEO. Join us for this fun and casual conversation!
Join me for this interview where I sit down with Andrew Wilder from NerdPress to cover the following:
- What are the watch areas you see your clients struggling with the most when it comes to managing their website?
- What does an ideal website team look like for a food blogger?
- What are some things to look out for when hiring someone to help with your website?
- We talked about how time consuming managing your website can be, why is it important to free up the time it takes to do these maintenance type of tasks on your website?
- You have grown NerdPress over the years and now lead a pretty sizable team. What advice would you give to someone who feels overwhelmed and needs to start building a team?
- Advice for food bloggers to help them step into a CEO role of their business
Andrew Wilder is the founder and CEO of NerdPress, a digital agency that provides WordPress maintenance and support for hundreds of publishers and small businesses, placing an emphasis on site speed, stability, and security. He has been building, breaking, fixing, and maintaining websites since 1998, and has spoken on a wide variety of technical topics (in plain English!) at conferences such as WordCamp LAX, the International Association of Culinary Professionals, Tastemaker, Food & Wine, Fuel Your Influence, and Mediavine.