*Position has been filled. Applications closed.*
Grace + Vine Studios is hiring a Junior Graphic Designer/Creative Assistant.
About Grace + Vine Studios: GV is a branding strategy and web design studio, mainly working with food bloggers.
This is primarily a graphic design position, but if you have WordPress web design experience, there is potential for web design work as well.
This position is a part-time remote contractor position. Typically hours range from 5-10 hours per month, with room to increase hours based on performance.
What we are looking for:
+ A team player who has a passion for graphic design.
+ Someone who respects the importance of deadlines.
+ Communication. This is a huge value of the company and we value transparency, collaboration and communication when working on projects.
+ Experience in graphic design.
+ Web design experience with WordPress is not a requirement but a bonus as we’re looking to expand this position in the future.
+ Attention to detail and ability to self-pace on project deadlines.
- Designing weekly graphics for blog posts and social media.
- Designing promotional materials for clients (checklists, freebies, PDF guides, Pinterest graphics, etc.)
- Assisting in designing brand collateral for clients.
Skills & experience:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Nice but not required: Photoshop and InDesign
What you can expect:
- Working closely with the team
- Flexible hours to work on your own schedule
- Compensation between $15-$25 depending on experience
- Encouragement and feedback to refine your skills a designer
- Team communication through Slack and Asana
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application below! We will be in touch if you are selected for an interview.