Grace and Vine is looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO, Madison!
Hours of Work: 10-15 hours per week, with capacity for more
Location: Virtual / Scottsdale, AZ
The Executive Assistant’s main function is to provide high-level support to the CEO, Madison. The goal of this position is to own and lead administrative tasks, both business-related and personal, enabling the CEO to focus on actions related to business development.
In short, your role is to continually save Madison time by coordinating her business and personal calendars, communicating with team members, vendors, and personal contacts.
This is a part time position with potential for full time and will report directly to the CEO and Online Business Manager, and closely working with other members of the team.
NOTE: If you have an executive assistant business of your own that you plan to continue to grow, please do not apply. We are looking for someone to put their full focus into this position and grow with our team.
We are seeking a calm yet agile individual who is fueled by providing top notch service, enjoys collaborating with team members and who has experience supporting online entrepreneurs who often pivot directions.
If you live within a 45-minute drive to Scottsdale, AZ and are looking to utilize your superior organizational skills and talents that allow you to contribute to a premier organization, we invite you to apply.
You must be available to work in person at least 3-5 hours per week if needed. The remaining hours will be worked virtually. We value offering team members a flexible schedule!
WHAT WE DO
Grace + Vine Studios is a branding and website design studio, working with food bloggers across the globe. Madison Wetherill is the CEO and host of The Vine Podcast.
As a company, we seek to serve food bloggers through strategic brand and web design. Our work ultimately helps free up our clients to spend more time living the life they desire.
WORK WITH AMAZING PEOPLE
Madison Wetherill, CEO and founder, has been known as a web design expert in the food blogging community for the past several years.
Her podcast, The Vine Podcast, is one of a handful of podcasts specifically for food bloggers. She also hosts the Food Blogger Summit annually which gathers together a community of 2000+ food bloggers virtually.
Madison’s time is filled with moments with her family, her husband and two sons ages 5 and 3, homeschooling, baking and always drinking a cup of coffee.
WE WANT TO MEET YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE
- A Master of the calendar whose natural state is to be organized
- Understand the needs of entrepreneurs who lead a full life, have family commitments, and also embrace a holistic lifestyle
- Possess great communication skills and know-how that helps facilitate respect, ease and flow with your leader and the extended team
- Trustworthy and can be counted up to safeguard confidentiality
- Balanced temperament, not easily overwhelmed with competing demands
- Learn quickly and are resourceful
- Coordinate multiple efforts, simultaneously
- Anticipate needs of leader and are fulfilled by serving others
- Are coachable, and receive feedback with ease
- Manage/organize the CEO’s very active appointment calendar to maximize her efficiency in a manner that honors long standing commitments while incorporating new demands as they arise.
- Provide attention to detail as you prepare documents and various correspondence leading to long-term screening and execution of email and website enquiries.
- Evaluate the priority of incoming correspondence and redirect to the extended team accordingly and maintain electronic filing systems.
- Organize logistics for our programs such as special projects or events, meetings, including travel, group reservations, transportation and amenities.
- Provide assistance in the creation of communications to various recipients (vendors and suppliers, extended team members, community at large)
- Assist in the preparation of multi-media presentation materials and collateral
- Complete various administrative duties as required, such a process and invoices, general inquiries, company mailings, shipments, and deliveries.
- Act as a single point of contact for specific vendors
TOOLS YOU WILL USE
**Helpful to be familiar with these, but willing to develop ideal candidate in specialized systems.**
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
We hire grown-ups and we will treat you like one. You will be expected to take responsibility for yourself; we do not micromanage. We are stacking a team of professional, competent and highly engaging leaders who are driven by serving others. We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, fill out the application below and submit your resume and references to Jillian at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Executive Assistant Position.
Only candidates who fit our hiring criteria will be contacted for a video-conferencing interview.
Candidates are welcome to apply prior to close of business on April 15.